Use People in a sentence. How to use the word People in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word People. Sentence for People.
Examples of People in a sentence
- People around the world usually celebrate this day with their loved ones and often in large gatherings.
- Whether it’s a New Year‘s Eve party or a picnic on the first day of the year, people have their own way to welcome the new year.
- People will mistake you for the idiotic shitsticks that try to scam people out of their money with the most painfully obvious scams this side of Castle de Nigeria.
- The 1971 Bangladesh atrocities refer to the murder of many people in Bangladesh (then East Pakistan) and also unfair treatment carried out by the Pakistan National Army (PNA) during the Bangladesh Liberation War in 1971.
- The encounter of subjectivity reflects the undefined and insecure mentality of people to understand the future.
- But in the desert, people are soon thirsty and hungry, and mutinous.
- People have to accept the harsh demand of war.
- I find it incredible that people can accept this type of behavior.
- I was boring people with more of their bad luck stories.
- People thought that the use of robots would end the boring, poorly paid factory jobs.
- In eastern Africa the entire East Hom area and the people of the coastal regions from northern Kenya to as far south as southern Mozambique adopted islam.
- We are conducting a survey to find out what people think about abortion.
- They can help people maintain a healthy diet and not overeat.
- People like me are often called “workaholics”.
- They kept the egg in their faces when only ten people showed up
- people were rationed to one egg per week.
- People with high blood pressure are especially vulnerable to diabetes.
- Then people will appreciate your leadership.
- Dogs that run free can be inopportune, frightening people or leave unwanted “gifts”.
- For some people it can be an unwanted distraction; for others it can be an exciting and invaluable asset.
- Many people come from outlying or surrounding towns to work in the city.
- Most people hate the snake.
- Many people recoil in horror when they see a large spider like this one.