Use Peninsula in a sentence. How to use the word Peninsula in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Peninsula.
Examples of Peninsula in a sentence
- *** Your house is located at the tip of the peninsula.
- *** The Balkan Peninsula has remains of human habitation dating back to approximately 6000 b.c.
- *** Eurasia, is Europe and Asia combined, with Europe regarded as a western peninsula of the whole.
- *** The Korean peninsula is located west of Japan.
- *** All the attractions of the peninsula make signs.
- *** The peninsula of Jandia is a stretch of white sand backed by a mountain range.
- *** It is difficult to imagine how the North and the South could reach an agreement on a formula to unify the divided peninsula.
- *** The ship was anchored on the north coast of the peninsula.
- *** Here was the most adorable situation, a sandspit that had been built on a peninsula.
- *** The Roman past lay more heavily on the Iberian peninsula.
- *** The prospects for any kind of reconciliation in the divided peninsula seemed really slim.
- *** For the most part, it is a unique and leafy sanctuary in the middle of a crowded and increasingly urbanized peninsula.
- *** The Army and police remained under intense pressure on the Jaffna peninsula, where many camps and stations were under siege.
- *** Meanwhile, the air force continued to bombard the positions of the tigers in the peninsula.
- *** In northern Scandinavia there is only one narrow band a few kilometers wide along the north-east coast of the Kola peninsula.
- *** The cove covers 6,500 hectares of intertidal land between the Gower peninsula and Llanelli.
- *** His behavior grew more serious the following night when we camped on a peninsula on the lake.
- *** The idea of a holiday in the northwest of the Iberian Peninsula was developed in the previous six months.
- *** The sea is widely expected to break the narrowest point of the peninsula any year.
- *** Although the numbers of the rebels are small, it is known that there are many infiltrators and sympathizers in the peninsula.