Use Patronage in a sentence. How to use the word Patronage in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Patronage. Sentence for Patronage.
Examples of Patronage in a sentence
- The king took this society under his patronage, and made it, as it were, his own.
- He contrived to make his escape, and fled to a certain monastery which was under Matilda’s special patronage and charge.
- The Egyptians were celebrated for their learning, and, under the munificent patronage of some of their kings, the learned men of Alexandria had made an enormous collection of writings, which were inscribed, as was the custom in those days, on parchment rolls.
- After the death of his father (1799), his mother became a governess in a noble household, and in 1806 was enabled by the patronage of Joseph Bonaparte to send Luigi to the Conservatorio della Pietâ dei Turchini in Naples.
- But pique alone at the May Girl’s persistent yet totally unexcited rebuff of his patronage had retired him earlier than anyone to the seclusion of his own room.