How to use the word Pardoned in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Pardoned.
Examples of Pardoned in a sentence
- She was pardoned after serving ten years of life imprisonment.
- He was pardoned!
- Who therefore, said he, could not be pardoned, since he had been counted worthy of pardon?
- … which was presently pardoned, and he was after a short confinement restored to his liberty …
- Or if she had given birth to a daughter she might have been pardoned, since a daughter, on account of her sex, would have been little likely to disturb Amulius in the possession of the kingdom.
- On the other hand, if they submit, they are often pardoned; they are again recognised or set up as princes over their lands, in some cases even after repeated defection.
- Alexander admired so much the desperate strength and courage evinced by this exploit, that he pardoned the criminal and restored him to favor.
- At the death of Claudius, and the accession of Nero, Lateranus was fully pardoned and restored to his former rank and position, through Nero’s instrumentality.
- They were condemned to death, but finally were pardoned at the place of execution.
- She released many unhappy prisoners, and pardoned many persons who had been convicted of political crimes.
- The platoon leader was controversially pardoned by the US president.
- This morning, he pardoned 1980s junk bond king Michael Milken, along with several other notorious white-collar criminals.
- Muldrow man to be pardoned for Arkansas sentence.
- Who got pardoned, who got shorter prison sentences under Trump’s clemency spree?
- Pardoned woman got support from another ex-prisoner.
- President Trump has pardoned one of Tampa’s wealthiest residents for his role in a 1990s fraud scandal.
- The 2019 turkeys came from a farm in Clinton and will be pardoned by Donald Trump.
- According to the Courier Journal, a veteran that Bevin pardoned during his last days in office died days later of a likely overdose.