Use Paradox in a sentence. How to use the word Paradox in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Paradox. Sentence for Paradox.
Examples of paradox in a sentence
- And so it was throughout, paradox on paradox!
- This indeed would be a surprise or paradox compared with what the gospel says elsewhere.
- It is in a paradox, saying that the Son is “_able to do nothing from himself_.”
- But it was a frequent paradox with him; and of course, in one sense, it was not a paradox but common sense.
- In truth, New York could be one of the purest laboratories to test a central paradox of the president’s re-election strategy.
- The paradox of education is precisely this – that as one begins to become conscious one begins to examine the society in which he is being educated.
- “That sounds to me something like what Professor Gray calls a paradox,” laughed Bill.
- Now followed a marvellous paradox, or rather what our friend Evagoras the rhetorician would call a bathos.