Use Panels in a sentence. How to use the word Panels in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Panels.
Examples of Panels in a sentence
- *** New tech could turn windows into solar panels.
- *** Compare prices and buy all brands of solar panels for home power systems and by the pallet.
- *** It’s common for solar panels to be fitted to the northern side of a roof, but a solar consultant suggests that might not be best.
- *** White silk panels were inserted on the sides of the dress.
- *** Currently, the technology is recording energy efficiencies of more than 10 per cent, while traditional solar panels are between 15 and 18 per cent efficient.
- *** An Italian binding of the 16th century is decorated with intricately carved panels on both covers.
- *** The panels come together to form a compost bin.
- *** One of the panels was separated from the main structure.
- *** The fence is made of overlapping panels.
- *** Solar panels can only operate in sunlight.
- *** One of the glass panels on the main door was cracked.
- *** Three insulating panels had drifted out of the base of the vehicle.
- *** For greater assembly precision, the main body panels, such as the doors, are now formed in one piece.
- *** These organizations use consumer panels, reader surveys and television audience measurements to generate their information.
- *** Panels or matrices are used to run electrical appliances or systems and are connected to batteries to store surplus energy.
- *** Barbarian Chemical supports 35 advisory panels that address issues of importance to the community.
- *** The control panels bristled with up to thirty-five switches and buttons as if the home-based technologist required the skills of an airline pilot.
- *** The electric billboard has vertical three-sided panels, which rotate endlessly to show ads that repeat.
- *** Manufactured with vertical panels, they are mounted in attractive frames of solid beech wood that provide a beautiful frame to the samples in the images.