Use Pandemic in a sentence. How to use the word Pandemic in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Pandemic. Sentence for Pandemic.
Examples of Pandemic in a sentence
- The coronavirus pandemic has brought countries to a standstill.
- A pandemic is the global outbreak of a disease.
- Pandemic is not a word to use lightly or carelessly.
- The world has been in pandemic mode for a year and a half.
- Pandemic refers to an epidemic that has spread over several countries or continents, usually affecting a large number of people.
- The coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic is the defining global health crisis of our time and the greatest challenge we have faced since World War Two.
- It’s the first time the WHO has called an outbreak a pandemic since the H1N1 “
swine flu” in 2009.
- Some people can get the pandemic virus twice, a study suggests.
- The coronavirus outbreak has been labelled a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- The World Health Organization declared spread of the novel coronavirus COVID-
19 a pandemic.
- Explore the three strategies governments and communities can use to contain and end a pandemic, and find out which method is best.
- A pandemic is an infectious disease epidemic that is spreading between people in multiple countries.
- But what does that mean and how is a pandemic different from an epidemic?
- An pandemic happens when a new strain of a virus appears for which people have little or no immunity.
- The World Health Organization declared a global pandemic as the coronavirus rapidly spreads across the world.
- And in his administration, the pandemic is treated as a public relations problem.
- Country-by-country data and research on the pandemic.
- A pandemic of influenza, or flu, is when a new flu virus spreads from human to human and country to country in a short period of time.