Use Pakistanis in a sentence. How to use the word Pakistanis in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Pakistanis. Sentence for Pakistanis.
Examples of Pakistanis in a sentence
- Pakistanis got very angry and started to kill all the Bengalis.
- Most Pakistanis want Islam to play a larger role in Pakistani society.
- Punjabi, another regional language, is spoken by 60 million Pakistanis, far more than those speaking Urdu.
- Pakistanis are now the third largest ethnic minority group in Britain, however, very few details are known about their socio-economic position.
- We Pakistanis need an honest debate inside our country about what is Pakistan’s national interest.
- Pakistanis use Bosnia to enter Euro zone through back door.
- Tens of thousands of Pakistanis have been stranded abroad, awaiting repatriation flights.
- Pakistanis gather for Friday prayers defying coronavirus advisory.
- Some Pakistanis won’t say they are losing family members to the pandemic because they don’t want to bury the bodies alone.
- Details of Pakistanis deported from Riyadh and Jeddah due to various reasons shared by FM Qureshi during Senate session.
- Over 20,000 Pakistanis had registered since April 3 with the consulate to go home, a consulate spokesman told Reuters on Monday.
- Diabetes and heart disease in Bangladeshis and Pakistanis.
- On July 12 many Pakistanis joined Indian protesters outside the Chinese embassy in London, in a protest against Chinese expansionism.
- Europe has introduced strict measures to stop illegal migration, yet many Pakistanis are still willing to undertake perilous journeys to migrate.
- White British homeowners more likely to move out if Pakistanis buy houses nearby.
- How poor Pakistanis are tricked into becoming drug mules.
- Amid the pandemic, Pakistanis are bonding together to assist the less fortunate in a unique and inspiring way.
- A majority of Pakistanis consider India a more serious threat to their country than al Qaeda or the Taliban.
- Over 5,000 Pakistanis have been repatriated according to the foreign ministry.