Use Page in a sentence. How to use the word Page in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Page. Sentence for Page.
Definition of Page
- one side of a sheet of paper in a collection of bound sheets, especially as a book, magazine or newspaper.
Examples of Page in a sentence
- Our staff is trained to administer the policy on page 53, which costs £ 17 per person for 18 days.
- I could do nothing but stare stupidly at the printed page.
- GoFundMe is highly accessible to mobile users, allowing them to access the website and their own page whenever and wherever.
- But if you try to promote affiliate products on a page that also has the intention of selling a specific product, you end up doing a terrible job in both.
- According to the newly established Steam Refunds page, “You can request a refund for nearly any purchase on Steam – for any reason.”
- One of the biggest fans of this type of living to be found on the net is the ‘Shipping Container World’ Instagram page that’s devoted to the cool and gorgeous homes built out of industrial shipping containers.
- In the sea of comedy that anyone can find on the various social media, there’s also Paperback Paradise, a page dedicated to photoshopping vintage paperback book covers with funny, weird, and absurd titles, subtitles and marketing blurbs that were oh so popular on books back in the day.
- And thanks to the Twitter page “Dark Stock Photos” that delivers exactly what it says, we have the most cringy collection to feast on, but with a messed up twist.
- Kate narrated that she and ex Matt have the same regulations in their homes when it comes to their child – this shows the kids that their parents are on the same page.
- She also wrote on her Facebook page (which has since been deleted), that the other men in the room just stood there and allowed the assault to happen and that she felt terrible about it.