Use Outstretched in a sentence. How to use the word Outstretched in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Outstretched. Sentence for Outstretched.
Examples of Outstretched in a sentence
- The woman lies on her side, arms outstretched above the head, the body curved so that the toes can be seen.
- He has raised himself up by the window and is trying to reach the tassel at the end of the cord on the window-shade, and finds it above his outstretched hands.
- “I had to do it, Harold,” she said coldly—so coldly that my outstretched arms fell to my sides.
- Luckily there was a good growth of bushes, and more than once I kept myself from falling by grasping at the outstretched boughs.
- He was now uncertainly wavering between fear and curiosity, and with his head turned and his eyes fastened upon me, he stumbled clumsily away through the high grass directly into Bige’s outstretched arms.
- In the little hush at the street doorway she felt that he must surely turn and come running back again, breathless and eager, with outstretched arms and all the kisses she was starving for.
- When he did return a trifle sooner than he had intended, he met her in the narrow upper hallway, with hands outstretched, groping her way unsteadily toward her room.
- My most prominent feature has been rudely assailed, also, by doors standing ajar, unexpectedly, which I have embraced with both outstretched arms.