Use out of in a sentence. How to use the word out of in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word out of.
Examples of out of in a sentence
- Indoors it needs a very bright and cool place, but it should be kept out of direct sun.
- The soldiers had to take the cargo trucks out of the snow.
- So I decided to stay out of the skates for a while.
- Jackson decides that Dmitri must be pulled out of his agony.
- At first they decided that nobody would drink out of respect.
- Out of space, and I just started.
- It is inevitable that it is a boring party, let’s try to get out of it.
- To help you get out of the red list, you can call a qualified public accountant for between £ 50 and £ 60 per hour.
- One creation myth relates that Amotken made five young women out of five hairs taken from bis head.
- I was forced to do so out of absolute necessity.
- A rat took the egg while the mother was out of the nest.
- A spider had woven a perfect net out of the window.
- This ambitious and cumbersome attraction was totally out of place with the atmosphere of Niagara, but Barnett persisted.
- A flight of green parrots shot out of the cedar forest.
- He declared them educable, took them out of their own homes and hospitals and brought them to school full-time.
- Beer comes out of the barrel under pressure.
- Draft beer is pumped out of the barrel under pressure.
- The spinach was in his mouth when a terrible sound came out of his throat the squawk of nausea.
- Sounds, small and unintelligible sounds, came out of her mouth as she arched towards him.
- If you have to buy a customer with a fancy entertainment, you can also buy your way out of each problem.
- I took the children to the zoo and they took me out of my legs.