Use Ousting in a sentence. How to use the word Ousting in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Ousting. Sentence for Ousting.
Examples of Ousting in a sentence
- Except for ousting one fierce voucher advocate, Tennessee voters stick with their legislature.
- Australia’s history of political ousting – in 60 seconds.
- Registered nurses claim victory for their Alameda County patients following the ousting of the Alameda Health System Board of Trustees.
- Citizens, former council member, former public health officer react to ousting of Dr
. Bob Lutz.
- So much effort wasted on ousting Trump.
- Protesters sue Trump and Barr over ousting from Lafayette Square.
- Charter board names interim after drawing fire for ousting new director.
- Pompeo again denies retaliation in ousting State Department watchdog.
- Arconic investors urge for ousting of CEO Klaus Kleinfeld, months after Alcoa split.
- PSNS’s commander headed to Norfolk following captain’s ousting.
- Schakowsky statement on the ousting of Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
- Allegations of misconduct are hanging over long-time UTSA President Ricardo Romo, resulting in his ousting from the university.
- Mitsubishi Motors follows Nissan in ousting chairman Carlos Ghosn.
- Progressive woman wins primary, ousting Democratic family that held seat for 50 years in St. Louis.
- Hong Kong and China could face fresh US sanctions over ousting of lawmakers.
- Read more about US condemns ousting of pro-democracy lawmakers from Hong Kong legislature on Business-standard.
- Congress members and activists call for ousting of Park Service director.
- Ousting Trump is the way forward for hard-pressed Latinos.
- Ousting not as undemocratic as some would like to think.
- Prominent Google AI ethics researcher’s ousting sparks ethics, bias concerns.
- The already difficult task of ousting incumbent Houston officeholders likely has become even tougher.
- Bannon goes on offensive after White House ousting.
- Planned Parenthood asks judge to prevent Texas from ousting it from Medicaid.
- Christie says Trump did nothing wrong in ousting prosecutor who investigated his allies.