Use Ought To in a sentence. How to use the word Ought To in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Ought To. Sentence for Ought To.
Examples of Ought To in a sentence
- I wish you would tell me what I ought to do in this difficult situation.
- It ought to animate us at every moment
- You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
- We ought to take the teacher’s advice.
- You ought to have come to our party.
- You ought to get into the habit of brushing your teeth after every meal.
- You’re the one who ought to be afraid.
- You ought to finish your homework at once.
- You ought not to say such things in public.
- Take the world as it is, not as it ought to be.
- Everyone ought to be the master of his own destiny.
- You ought to keep working while you have your health.
- This is very important meeting. You ought not to miss it.
- He ought to have arrived in Donetsk by now.
- You ought to blame yourself, not the others, for the failure.
- He ought to have arrived in New York about this time.
- There is another view of the subject which ought to be taken.
- Cases of discipline which it is necessary to bring before the whole school ought to come up at a regularly-appointed time.
- You ought to be quiet in a library.
- Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything.
- The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love.
- It requires as much mental effort to consider and decide whether I ought to allow a pupil to leave his seat, as it would to determine a much more important question; therefore I do not like our present plan, and I have another to propose.