Use Original in a sentence. How to use the word Original in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Original. Sentence for Original.
Examples of original in a sentence
- The original design, by J. B. Fischer von Erlach, was much altered.
- The most original writers borrowed one from another.
- I am using the word with its original meaning.
- Vital Vittles (or “Vittles”) was an expanded version of the original Food Cooperative.
- The original alternative Jazz mode in “Transformers” (1984) was a Porsche sports car, but this was modified to become a Pontiac Solstice.
- These fakes are so good that they are more or less indistinguishable from the original ones.
- He saved the original copy and gave it only a xerox.
- Instead, they replaced the music of the past with a completely original composition of Rota.
- After all, it was the inspiration for the patchwork quilts of 1952, which proved to be the original impetus of the entire company.
- Winnicott was a subtle and original thinker who did much to give a new impulse and direction to Freudian psychology.
- The original impetus for nuclear power, of course, was military.
- A brick church built in 1767-1769 on the site of the original still stands.
- In 1831 he founded the magazine Figaro in London, and in 1841 joined the original staff of Punch.
- From an original 10 square miles it has grown to 507 square miles.
- Their original home is uncertain, but it was probably centered around the Danube.
- A froth is produced that may be 10 times the original volume of the latex.
- While the original barony was in abeyance, a new one was created in 1628 in favor of Henry Clifford, son of the 4th Earl of Cumberland, who later succeeded as 5th Earl.
- However, TBN did nothing to verify Rendalen’s claims and aired the story as “proof” of the validity of the original story.
- Plus, he was easily compared to the original guy, Gene Wilder, who gave an exceptional performance in the first film.