How to use the word Oratorio in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Oratorio.
Examples of Oratorio in a sentence
1. Tippett composed this oratorio at the beginning of World War II.
2. He did it by taking the story of the beginning of World War II as a basis of the oratorio, but he also made the work speak in general about the evil of this world.
3. This series of events can be found in the words of Tippett’s oratorio.
4. They are often performed like that, separately from the oratorio.
5. The whole oratorio, which lasts a little over one hour, has three parts.