How to use the word Or in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Or.
Examples of Or in a sentence
- The patient should not get up from bed or engage in activity too early.
- The boy had no after effects or sequelae four months after his surgery.
- Detoxification of alcohol or drugs and weaning of other substances or addictive behaviors.
- Bachelor’s degree, specialization in electronic or mechanical engineering education from the accredited university.
- Use an accredited marine inspector who is a member of SAMS, ACMS or NAMS and who specializes in sailboats.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, college or hotel school.
- Look for the guide of a qualified and accredited professional: holistic or orthodox.
- Intermittent operation of the clutch or accumulator seal.
- The Matsya avatar was the descent of the Deity in the form of a fish; Kachyapa or Kurma, in that of a tortoise; Varaha, as a boar; Narasinha, as a monster—half man, half lion; Vamana, as a dwarf; Parasurama, as the son of Jamadagni.
- The Kalki, or tenth avatar, is yet to come at the end of Kali Yuga, or the Iron Age.
- The Deserted Village exposes the harm done by rich men who enlarged their private grounds by buying up neighboring farms or villages and driving out the inhabitants.
- The leaders of the Kuomintang, although more skilled, were more or less the same.
- Aft after the head there is a large ticket office that is accessed through a door in the head or from the cabin.
- It is up to you to accept or reject the proposal.
- I will accept 350 for the car or the nearest offer.
- The university can not accept responsibility for items lost or stolen in its facilities.
- We can not accept the fragmentation or balkanization of the country.
- We had a brief discussion about whether to accept the offer or not.