Use Option in a sentence. How to use the word Option in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Option. Sentence for Option.
Examples of Option in a sentence
- He was grateful that euthanasia was not an option when he requested it.
- She gave Cyrus his option which branch of this alternative to choose.
- What determines a stock option strike price?
- Option value is made up of intrinsic and extrinsic value.
- Learn more about the specific contract deails of an option position, allowing you to successfully create a portfolio strategy.
- Those whom the nobles and governors selected from among the serfs and ordered to go had no option; they were obliged to submit.
- Sure, you could opt for the simple option and draw a scar stitched with eyeliner, maybe a little blood dripping and some cobwebs around your eyes, or you could try to really raise it a step.
- The total option volume is also broken down by option type, so you can see the percentage of call options traded compared to the percentage of put options traded.
- A long option is a contract that gives the buyer the right to buy or sell the underlying security or commodity at a specific date and price.
- Buying a put option gives you the right to sell a stock at a certain price – the strike price – any time before a certain date.
- When the price hits $33, you exercise the call option to buy the shares for $30 and then sell them for $33.
- Individuals should not enter into option transactions until they have read and understood this document.
- Our stock option trading strategies offer profitable alerts through Twitter, SMS, and email.
- In this case, your option is in the money, because the strike price is less than the market price of the underlying asset.