Use Opera in a sentence. How to use the word Opera in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Opera.
Examples of Opera in a sentence
- His first opera was La Double Échelle (1837).
- Rollo had an opera glass in his hand, which he used as a spy-glass.
- Indeed, it looks like a pleasant place seen from this hotel with Rollo’s opera glass.
- The building stood, as Rollo had seen with his opera glass from the balcony of the hotel, at the outer extremity of a spur of the mountain, a mile or two from the foot of the great cone.
- Thomas died in Paris on Feb. 12, 1896. Thomas’ best-known opera is Mignon (1866).
- Since then, the albums of Omnia Opera and The Aardvarks have come out again.
- Today, Shirley Griffith and Ray Freeman tell about one of the most famous opera singers of the 20th century, María Callas.
- Vocal score for 2 soprano solos, 2 mezzo soprano solos, 3 tenor voice solos, 2 baritone voice solos, SATB chorus and piano accompaniment. Series: G. Schirmer Opera Score Editions.
- Finally, the rules of that game were useless on stage, and Wagner soon found in Meyerbeer a master of the great opera that was dazzling the world by means that simply disgusted the most serious academic musicians of the moment.
- As a boy he played the violin and the organ, and when he was 18 he went to London to study at the Royal Academy of Music, where he showed a great talent for writing comic opera music.
- He was encouraged by its success and in 1902 he wrote his bestknown work, the opera Merrie England.
- Some were standing by the railing and examining the raft by means of their spy glasses or opera glasses.
- While Mr. George was saying this, Rollo was adjusting his opera glass to his eyes, in order to take a nearer view of the party among the ruins.