Use Open in a sentence. How to use the word Open in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Open. Sentence for Open.
Examples of open in a sentence
- Borders, open spaces on the far edges, are beyond the borders and boundaries of known territory.
- Currently, the salary they will offer has been left open.
- The acceleration is sensational and very similar to take off in a plane with piston engine with open cockpit.
- Is it likely to reduce the firestorm over open source?
- For the priest to listen, open ears, eyes open.
- The Jiaodong Peninsula is located in the northeast of Shandong; There are long and zigzagging maritime lines and several open ports.
- A strange upside down house created on the grounds of a German zoo will be open to the public on March 30, the Daily Mail reported.
- The zoo is open every day.
- The zoo is open every day, from 9 a.m. at 5 p.m.
- This future can also be described as open to transhumans, spirits, or even aliens.
- The belief in the strength of an open and non-proprietary environment for the development of Ajax provided the impetus to open the powerful tool to the public.
- “Christmas is a festival of joy and love, and here I am at home, watching the television with my eyes open for hours, make sure you celebrate at least a bottle of wine or, otherwise, your next Christmas will be boring and safe” .
- So take out those marker covers and open your crayon boxes and get ready to decorate your rooms with a burst of color and imagination using our free Christmas coloring pages for kids.
- What kind of society do the British want: open or closed, cosmopolitan or nationalist, progressive or traditional?
- For those people who are losing faith in humanity, open a crowdfunding site and prepare to be touched by the millions of people who are ready to give back, without wanting anything in return.