Use Often in a sentence. How to use the word Often in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Often.
Examples of Often in a sentence
- For example, a general-service lamp usually is rated to operate for 1,000 hours before failure so that the user will not have to change lamps often.
- It is often useful to illustrate the geometric properties of electric fields by drawing imaginary lines in space.
- It often is visible from Valparaiso, on the shore of the Pacific, 90 miles away.
- Accounting often is referred to as a tool of management.
- It is often fatal.
- This is often referred to as the continuity concept.
- The matching of expenses and revenue concept (often referred to as matching of costs and revenue) is basic to the periodic determination of income for a going concern.
- The determination of periodic income is being granted increased importance in accounting and financial circles.
- Musicians and dancers were often called on to entertain at lavish banquets given by the wealthy for their friends.
- We usually go out at weekends, but we don’t often go out during the week.
- Accounting is often referred to as one of the oldest professions; equally often it is referred to as one of the newest and most rapidly growing professions.
- He did not go to the library often.
- It is often read responsively by the rabbi or the cantor and the congregation.
- He often does an aerial reconnaissance for Dave.
- The actress often forgot her lines, but she was very good at improvising.
- Since 1999, several episodes of fulminating epidemic disease have occurred, often resulting in 100% mortality of Haliotis drversicotor aquatilis abalone cultivated on the coasts of Fujian and Guangdong.
- This type of work is often considered boring.
- Despite being married, the king often mocked many women in his private chamber.
- Though it can be brief, a conceit often forms the basis for an entire poem.
- Often, analogies were drawn with such exaggerated attention to detail as to seem deliberately grotesque.
- There is often a conspiracy of silence surrounding bullying in schools.
- Commissioner Trump liked shrimp and often bought them a tub when he was at the front.