Use Odorous in a sentence. How to use the word Odorous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Odorous. Sentence for Odorous.
Examples of Odorous in a sentence
- Odorous house ants removal.
- In the moment’s awkward silence that ensued, the little inn’s clattery kitchen wafted up its pleasant, odorous, noon-day suggestion of coffee and bacon.
- Most likely, that ant you just stepped on was an odorous house ant.
- At solemn processions, the roads on which the royal train passed were cleansed, as in India, strewn with myrtle and made odorous with frankincense; a string of guards and whip-bearers were placed along the way to prevent any one from coming forward to the chariot of the king.
- Odorous house ants, although not considered harmful, can be quite a nuisance.
- Here is a look at some things you can do to prevent odorous house ants.
- Odorous house ants are not considered a dangerous pest because they pose no physical harm to us or our property.
- Learn more about odorous house ants including what they look like, if they’re dangerous and how Suburban Exterminating can help you get rid of ants.
- Odorous compounds play an important role in air pollution in industrial areas and the residential areas surrounding them.