Use Odoriferous in a sentence. How to use the word Odoriferous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Odoriferous. Sentence for Odoriferous.
Examples of Odoriferous in a sentence
- Odoriferous is academic.
- It’s absolutely odoriferous!
- Answers for odoriferous crossword clue.
- Odoriferous is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 6 times.
- The products are amines, which are volatile and quite odoriferous.
- Going to build a Tannery! Or a Fertilizer Factory! Or some other equally odoriferous industry!
- Odoriferous is a bit of a mouthful.
- From a fermentation broth of Streptomyces albolongus obtained from Elephas maximus feces, nine bafilomycins (1–9) and seven odoriferous sesquiterpenoids (10–16) were isolated.
- The complete genome sequence of Streptomyces albolongus YIM 101047, the producer of novel bafilomycins and odoriferous sesquiterpenoids.
- The odoriferous spices stimulated her jaded appetite.
- Mixtures of odoriferous substances and mixtures (including alcoholic solutions) with a basis of one or more of these substances, of a kind used as raw …
- The glands themselves are known as ozadenes, also called scent glands, repugnatorial glands, odoriferous glands or stink glands by various authors.
- This chapter discusses odor characterization and control of volatile odoriferous compounds in coke and steel industries.
- Odious and odoriferous are easily confused words.
- The Colorado Supreme Court on Tuesday allowed a $100 million lawsuit against the state’s health department to move forward in a case involving an odoriferous biogas plant in Weld County after the high court declined to hear the state’s appeal.