Use Observed in a sentence. How to use the word Observed in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Observed. Sentence for Observed.
Examples of Observed in a sentence
- It was first observed in 1908, and in 1943 it was identified spectroscopically as methane.
- Its vigor and logical sharpness made it effective in depicting a web of intricate, carefully observed relationships.
- Its adverse effects on the user’s depression symptoms could not yet be observed by multiple regression analysis.
- inflammatory splenic disease: abscesses, tuberculosis and hydatidosis are frequently observed.
- Seven species of raptors have been observed.
- The deputy police chief of Tashkent and the deputy prosecutor of the city allegedly observed the attack but did not intervene to arrest him.
- They observed a rabbit lumbering down the road.
- Drowsiness, polyhydrosis, nausea, dizziness and discomfort in the gastric area were observed in some patients.
- The doctor, having observed this for a while, asked the nurse to administer a cardiogram, and then quickly gave his new patient an injection of a tranquilizer.
- He experienced and observed nature and life with his sentimental heart, and expressed inner serenity, wisdom and poetry with his slow and deliberate pen.
- And they observed three-spined thorny fish to catch fleas of water, with the accompaniment of white noise calibrated to equalize the noise level of speedboats or a silent track as control.
- These models are capable of reproducing the spatial patterns observed in many biological systems.
- The teacher observed in one part of the room a hand raised, indicating that the boy wished to speak to him.
- It is astonishing how great an influence may be exerted over a child by his simply knowing that his efforts are observed and appreciated.
- I have observed, boys, in some military companies, that the officers are very strict, requiring implicit and precise obedience.