Use Obsequious in a sentence. How to use the word Obsequious in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Obsequious. Sentence for Obsequious.
Examples of Obsequious in a sentence
- Barrow was absolutely obsequious with me until he knew that I was also the son of a hard-working man.
- It’s almost embarrassingly obsequious for anyone in authority.
- We strive as obsequious fictitious bubbles to provide comfort in consecrating a corpse.
- The obsequious form of the salesman was beginning to irritate me.
- So the marble rooms, the crystal chandeliers, the obsequious waiters were going to be there.
- The obsequious brush reduces the truth in deference to the narrow canvas.
- Donald is the owner of a obsequious store.
- The waiter was courteous and efficient, but not obsequious.
- The life of one of the older children is to listen, to be obsequious, but finally to risk danger in despair.
- Do not touch or be obsequious with rich or powerful people.
- The obsequious brush reduces the deference of the truth to the canvas that is narrow.
- He is a obsequious owner of the store.
- The secretary is extremely obsequious with the manager.
- As he was, he was forced into his habitual obsequious tolerance.
- Mrs. Bay, with her thighs pressed against her body, showed an unabashedly obsequious air as she watched the mystical deliberations.