Use Novels in a sentence. How to use the word Novels in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Novels. Sentence for Novels.
Examples of novels in a sentence
- His novels are middle-aged and boring.
- His novels are full of sentimental sleet.
- He did nothing but read novels in his junior high school days.
- There are some new novels in my sitting-room.
- In relation to Dickens’ major novels, the story must be regarded as slight.
- I haven’t read both his novels, but judging from the one I have read, he seems to be a promising writer.
- The middle class at the center of the concern in these novels, as it is in sentimental comedy.
- Trevor is the rarest of writers who can produce both novels and stories of equal caliber.
- There he continued his literary activities, writing one of his best novels, Village (1846), and contributing to the Annals of the Fatherland and the Cintemporary.
- Édouard Joachim Corbière, who later took the pseudonym Tristan, was born at Coat Congar, Brittany, on July 18, 1845, the son of a naval officer who wrote novels.
- The antislavery press published newspapers and periodicals, sermons and addresses, reports of abolitionist societies, correspondence, and the memoirs of runaway slaves of the many abolitionist poems and novels, Uncle Tom’s Cabin, a novel by Harriet Beecher Stowe, had by far the widest circulation and impact.
- Zane Grey (January 31, 1872 – October 23, 1939), American author, who is best known for his novels about the American West.
- Her major novels include There is Confusion (1924), Plum Bun (1929), The Chinaberry Tree (1931), and Comedy: American Style (1933).
- Viz began releasing a few Japanese light novels under a “Shojo Beat Fiction” imprint that were related to its “Shojo Beat” manga titles.
- I knew this, I repeat, though Miss Hemphill would still insist that my foreknowledge was merely a sentimental gleaning from indiscriminate novels.