Use Novel in a sentence. How to use the word Novel in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Novel. Sentence for Novel.
Definition of Novel
- new or unusual in an interesting way.
- a fictitious prose narrative of book length, typically representing character and action with some degree of realism.
Examples of Novel in a sentence
- The novel was published by Aardvark Bureau in December 2018.
- His first novel, Förvillelser (1895), was a moderate success.
- The novel has a convincing but not very subtle eloquence.
- Behind the current absurdity, here is a novel statement by the Speaker of the House of Representatives Newt Gingrich, which has not been examined for too long.
- even so, as a subsequent performance on Calvin, this novel has the merit of being quite convincingly dissatisfied with its own absurdity.
- This work, which has a libretto based on Goethe’s novel Wilhelm Meister, is filled with tuneful melodies, notably Je suis Titania and Connaistu le pays?
- THREE MUSKETEERS, a historical novel by the French authors Alexandre Dumas père and Auguste Maquet, published in 1844 under its French title Les Trois Mousquetaires.
- Set in the time of King Louis XIII and his minister, Cardinal Richelieu, the novel follows its hero, D’Artagnan, through a series of adventures in love, swordplay, and political intrigue.
- This novel and its two sequels, Vingt ans après (1845; Twenty Years After) and Le Vicomte de Bragelonne (1848—1850), imaginatively recreate some of the aspects of the early and middle 17th century that were most appealing to the French romantic generations.
- While The Three Musketeers is not an aesthetic masterpiece nor important as either a psychological novel or a novel of manners, it is written with verve and immense charm and is capable of involving the reader in its fictitious world.
- German wrote several other light operas, A Princess of Kensington, Tom Jones, which was based on the novel by the 18th-century writer Henry Fielding, and Fallen Fairies, the words of which were written by W. S. Gilbert.