Use not in a sentence. How to use the word not in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word not. How to use “not” with example sentences
Examples of not in a sentence
- Not only are mothers not paid, but most of their boring or difficult work goes unnoticed.
- The free food was not a compensation for a very boring night.
- Do not start it in one of your boring stories.
- Do not spray, or the foliage will quickly rot.
- Kangba Erhan was not only an artist, but also an educator.
- Line Faults “indicates the number of scan lines after the regression that were not found.”
- In the data that includes the discrete points, the least squares estimate can not control the strong error that affects the regression curve.
- We do not know with absolute certainty that the project will succeed.
- Your proposal is absurd; It is an absolute not initiatory.
- An absolute constant is fixed and can not be changed.
- Orientals do not use butter. They prefer very healthy peanut oil.
- Suffice it to say that they are not healthy recipes.
- Second, giving up water simply is not a healthy option.
- But it suggests that the New World was not a healthy Eden.
- Do not expect to go to the desert and see an anteater.
- Can not MSK and Blu Aardvark edit in Wikipedia?
- To that extent, Mr. Sharon was not an “aberration”.
- Do not litter the ground. Do not waste water. Use both sides of the paper when writing. Stop using plastic bags to go shopping.
- Cruelty and the fighting instinct have not yet separated from the human species.
- This species is not known to be vicious.
- She is not especially interested in sports.
- I do not want the public, and especially not the press [8sa.net], to find out at this stage.
- I was not particularly happy that day.