Use Nonspontaneous in a sentence. How to use the word Nonspontaneous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Nonspontaneous. Sentence for Nonspontaneous.
Examples of Nonspontaneous in a sentence
- A nonspontaneous process requires such outside influences to occur.
- A nonspontaneous reaction is one that will never occur.
- Endergonic reactions are nonspontaneous.
- A nonspontaneous reaction is a reaction that does not favor the formation of products at the given set of conditions.
- A process that is spontaneous in one direction under a particular set of conditions is nonspontaneous in the reverse direction.
- It is argued that helping behavior ought to be taxonomized into categories called spontaneous and nonspontaneous.
- An endergonic reaction (also called a nonspontaneous reaction) is a chemical reaction in which the standard change in free energy is positive and energy is absorbed.
- In order for a reaction to be nonspontaneous, it must be endothermic, accompanied by a decrease in entropy, or both.
- An endergonic reaction (also called a nonspontaneous reaction or an unfavorable reaction) is a chemical reaction in which the standard change in free energy is positive, and energy is absorbed.
- A nonspontaneous process, on the other hand, will not take place unless it is “driven” by the continual input of energy from an external source.
- A spontaneous process occurs without the need for a continual input of energy from some external source, while a nonspontaneous process requires such.
- The reaction changes between spontaneous and nonspontaneous at approximately 0.0006 K.
- Argues that there are 2 types of helping behavior: spontaneous and nonspontaneous (NS).
- Nonspontaneous and multilayer adsorption of malachite green dye by Acacia nilotica waste with dominance of physisorption.
- Living cells perform both spontaneous and nonspontaneous reactions every second.
- How the free-energy currency works to make a nonspontaneous reaction spontaneous.
- A nonspontaneous process is one that cannot take place in a system left to itself.