Use Nobody in a sentence. How to use the word Nobody in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Nobody. Sentence for Nobody.
Definition of Nobody
- 1. a person of no importance or authority.
- 2. no person; no one.
Examples of Nobody in a sentence
- In fact, nobody does it, not towards the end of the 20th century.
- “Nobody knows,” said his father.
- There is nothing so pleasant as regularity, and nobody likes regularity more than boys do.
- Besides, I knew that there was nobody else here who would have referred such a question to me, in such a scientific way.
- So Local Authorities would have to administer only those schools that nobody wanted to go to.
- It was so convincing to them that nobody even asked for a stop in the bathroom.
- Another point that the pro-life lobby tries to convey is that they believe that nobody dies painfully now, due to hospices and modern drugs, so euthanasia is not necessary.
- In a sense, nobody in the zoo lost a job, but in another sense everyone did it.
- Barton also wrote numerous books, including the best-selling The Man Nobody Knows (1925), a popularized treatment of the life of Christ.
- Cameras caught the moment J. Lo and A-Rod met for the first time, although, at the time nobody could have thought that it would have such a massive impact on the singer’s life.
- Personally, I think decontamination does not make sense because nobody will come back here anyway.
- Little by little, over the years, people will rebuild their lives elsewhere and, in the end, nobody will return.
- “What, nobody at all?” said Donald Trump.
- After several trials it was proved that nobody wished to have his property destroyed.
- Nobody has won a victory, because there has been no struggle; but somebody has learned a lesson.