Use Next to in a sentence. How to use the word Next to in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Next to. Sentence for Next to.
Examples of Next to in a sentence
- In the spare room next to yours.
- Colonel Hetherill was lying next to me.
- Our chance of survival is next to nil.
- The princess sat at table next to the king and queen.
- The backpack sitting on this girl’s desk was identical to the one sitting next to my desk.
- Now that they’re dead, he wants to stay here in Kobani next to them.
- Next to Herodotus in point of time, Xenophon and Ctesias are our informants about Babylon.
- That’s when he noticed the Mark of the Triocracy on the back of his hand next to his anachronistic timepiece.
- To the nine awards, five sub-championships must be added and next to the six Cups there are two finals, two times a quarter-finalist and three semifinals.
- Now that I think of it, I’ve been asked to look at a haiku he’d written by the tipsy bloke sitting next to me on the train.
- The Grim Reaper shaking hands with a doctor next to a body laying motionless in a hospital bed?
- As he was still looking up at the distant station he felt a bump on his right arm and looked with a start to see his beautiful, black haired Taria standing in the shadows next to him.
- While a few are simply neighbors from hell and we’re surprised that the redditors living next to them haven’t moved away yet.
- He contrived to obtain from the council of government the office of lord high admiral, which gave him the command of the fleet, and made him, next to his brother, the most powerful and important personage in the realm.
- If they were not, then Lady Jane Grey was the next heir, for she was placed next to the princesses by King Henry the Eighth’s will.