Use Next in a sentence. How to use the word Next in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Next.
Examples of Next in a sentence
- The next morning, the sea was still rough.
- The next morning Donald woke up early.
- The next time you use it, magnetize with the battery cell or the dry cell battery.
- The next day, the union voted to start an indefinite strike.
- The unions will vote 24,000 members in four companies next week in an indefinite strike.
- A new actress was billed for next week.
- That’s a good approximation of how the next boss is chosen.
- The peaceful environment of the park is ideal for me to think about my next great idea to present in my office on Monday.
- Now the 27-year-old accountant is hoping to surpass even that with the victory over Cork next Sunday in Croke Park.
- In any event, both Christianity and islam are likely to continue to make advances in the next decades at the expense of the traditional religions.
- We did not perform exhaustive regression tests in the CCH, but the same solution is merged in the next maintenance version where we perform that level of testing.
- I wish you a happy new year and a good fortune next year when we will share our happiness, think of our good friends and our dreams come true!
- The phrase “Your younger sister – the one who lives in Australia – will come next summer” contains a parenthesis.
- The donation was a true gift from God, especially considering that the theater should close next month.
- The president of the Supreme Court, Fortescue, slithered like a spider and slunk away to sit next to the duke.
- And Donald would be sitting next to Spider, like his old lieutenant.
- Another hectocotyle is regenerated before the next spawning season.
- The next on the line is grass.