Use Nevertheless in a sentence. How to use the word Nevertheless in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Nevertheless.
Definition of Nevertheless
- in spite of that; notwithstanding; all the same.
Examples of Nevertheless in a sentence
- He doesn’t work hard but nevertheless his grade the high.
- He is not the best student, but nevertheless he tries very hard.
- The couple argue a lot, but they love each other nevertheless.
- Nevertheless, hosting a Christmas party is not an easy challenge.
- Nevertheless, these favoured regions have a darker side.
- Nevertheless, there are always lots of tourists – all thanks to the delicious and unique form, which opens with the city bridge.
- Nevertheless, if the venue is sorted, then half the battle is won.
- Nevertheless, the most important thing, which needs to be considered, is the venue of the event.
- Nevertheless, graduates or the fresh workforce are facing a hard choice these days, because most of them carry enormous student loans in thousands and thousands of dollars.
- We have been listening to this from the school but, nevertheless, very few of us are really aware about it.
- But Frink will be a very good name for him, nevertheless.
- Many works that cannot be defined strictly as “absolute” are nevertheless structurally complete without a “program.”
- Nevertheless, a reminiscence of Yima’s garden has remained beyond the Indus in the story of the Uttara Kurus, who dwell beyond the holy mountains to the north.
- He has created all that is evil, but nevertheless he is without any independent power of creation.
- Pharnus, their king, met him with a mighty army, but was nevertheless beaten.
- Though the Median king brought up 800,000 men, Parsondes nevertheless put him to flight, and slew 50,000 Medes.
- Nevertheless she is married, not to a Mede, but to a man of the subject races, a Persian of a good family, _i.e._ of noble descent, wealthy, but “quiet in his disposition.