Use Never in a sentence. How to use the word Never in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Never.
Examples of Never in a sentence
- Aren Nielsen, bronze medalist in the last two years, was never a contender and finished eighth.
- The Republican contender said he never understood the plight of the disabled before being hurt.
- Rationally, he knows that she will never return to him, but emotionally he can not accept it.
- You just have to accept the fact that we will never be rich.
- Never accept elevators from strange men.
- The key to a happy life is to accept that you are never really in control.
- What I like about work is that it’s never boring.
- It was almost always fun, never boring.
- Amotken dwells in heaven, solitary and alone: he is an old man, wise and kind, never-changing in concern for bis creation.
- Although it never existed, ancient artists often painted or carved griffins as ornaments, and there were also stories about them.
- They negotiate rights to graze their cattle with local landowners and never establish permanent settlements of their own.
- It is quite probable that not only has he not had experience with regression therapy, but he has never before been hypnotized.
- I could never have an abortion.
- Alan Keyes, an eloquent presenter of a black talk show that fervently opposes abortion, has never officially dropped out of the race.
- If I do what I want more than anything else in the world and it makes me happy, that work can never be an aberration.
- People who inject drugs can never be sure they are using non-adulterated substances.
- Never microwave a whole egg without pricking the yolk with a toothpick to break the outer chameleon.
- Never cook the egg with microwaves in the shell.
- Unfortunately, the breed has never lost this reputation, and it is now little used as a sporting dog, except for hunting birds.