Use Natural in a sentence. How to use the word Natural in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Natural.
Examples of Natural in a sentence
- Sichuan Vinylon Works produces acetylene from natural gas.
- This thesis deals with acetylene produced by coke cracking of coal and natural gas by plasma jet.
- The company can not accept responsibility for damages caused by natural disasters.
- Since Chamberlain had a fierce love for animals, choosing zoology as a college student was a natural choice for him.
- Your hair has a natural wave while mine is straight and boring.
- The Petrarchan conceit compares the beloved in great detail to some natural or familiar object.
- Regression tests in which separate bacteria were injected into the bottom of the pectoral fin were presented with symptoms similar to the natural incidence.
- With the development of the non-alcoholic beverage industry and the progress of the consumption concept, non-alcoholic beverages tend to be natural, nutritious and healthy in our country.
- The sentence is grammatically correct, but it does not sound natural.
- We are using our natural resources and at the same time polluting our environment with dangerous chemicals. If we continue to do this, life on earth can not survive.
- Originally, they sold products back to the earth, like clothing in natural fabrics and wood stoves.
- Advertisers like to take advantage of children’s natural credulity.
- A natural tendency in times of recession is to close the hatches and think about our own needs.
- The picturesque villages and farms with stone walls blend with the natural environment and contribute to its beauty.
- A material so light that it is practically indistinguishable from natural slate.
- Dependence on natural epidemics can be time-consuming and deceptive.
- When the water content is lower, the contamination of natural forests and manual vegetation and the acceleration of desertification are reinforced.