Use Nations in a sentence. How to use the word Nations in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Nations. Sentence for Nations.
Examples of Nations in a sentence
- Education is the cheap defense of nations.
- In Diodorus also the nations of Eastern Iran are Arians.
- The first attempts of men to preserve records of facts by means of inscriptions, have, in all ages, and among all nations, been of this character.
- This would have the United Nations as a world policeman, capable of intervening against dictatorships that threaten other countries.
- The Sacred Congregation for the Evangelization of the Nations or Propaganda Fide aids in promoting and maintaining missions throughout the world. It coordinates the work of the major mission societies, such as The Mission Aid Society.
- The developed nations have been prodigal with advice.
- There will be signs in the sun, the moon and the stars. On earth, nations will be distressed and perplexed by the roar and the release of the sea.
- In 1945 he was named secretary general of the constituent conference of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, and later was adviser to its preparatory commission.
- Outstanding among his writings were The Greek Commonwealth (1911), regarded as a definitive work on the subject; The Third British Empire (1926); The League of Nations and the Rule of Law (1936); Spiritual Values and World Affairs (1939); and The American Road to World Peace (1953).
- You will reach Italy in safety, and there you will lay the foundations of a mighty empire, which in days to come will extend its dominion far and wide among the nations of the earth.
- Among the nations of the East who were subject to them, the inscriptions of the Achæmenids mention the “_Thataghus_,” which the Greeks understood as Sattagush and Gadrush.
- It is obvious that this relationship was most strictly maintained and most strongly marked where the intercourse between the neighbouring nations was most lively, _i.e._ among the nations of Eastern Iran.