Use Nationalism in a sentence. How to use the word Nationalism in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Nationalism.
Definition of Nationalism
- Patriotic feelings for one’s own nation.
- A desire or movement for independence as a nation.
Examples of Nationalism in a sentence
- Nationalism and patriotism are not the same.
- Nationalism is a side effect of coronavirus.
- Economic nationalism prioritizes domestic businesses.
- Nationalism has been the major motive force in African development since the end of World War II.
- The growth of nationalism led to a demand for their control, and in 1948 the government passed regulations compelling private schools to provide instruction in Arabic, history, geography, and civics at a level comparable to that of state schools.
- The inability to provide the basic requirements for their own development has created an ambivalence to foreign assistance that is partially a refleetion of nationalism and partially a result of ideological commitment.
- Countries carry out policies of nationalism and neutralization.
- Nationalism is a system created by people who believe their nation is superior to all others.
- Nations and nationalism are not very old but have had dramatic effects on how we view the world and each other.
- The twentieth century, a time of profound disillusionment with nationalism, was also the great age of internationalism.
- Due to a preoccupation with periods of large-scale social change, nationalism research had long neglected everyday nationhood in contemporary democracies
- As is common with concepts reliant on multiple variables and more modern concepts, in general, there are various definitions of nationalism.
- If nationalism is back, political conservatives have strong ideas about what such nationalism looks like.
- A stronger and more understandable definition of nationalism is identification with and loyalty to one’s nation.
- Nationalism is defined as putting one’s own country above other nations.
- The rise of nationalism and populism in recent years has caused a rift in economics, environmental factors, issues regarding income, and governments globally.