Use national in a sentence. How to use the word national in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word national. How to use “national” with example sentences
Examples of national in a sentence
- In 2006 the national titles of Auxiliary Accountant.
- The women’s football team were national runners-up in 2021.
- 320 seats are needed to obtain an absolute majority in the National Assembly.
- They draw stipends from the national federation and most players have clothing contracts.
- Manage the evaluation and award of national awards for teleplays.
- Now let’s sing the national anthem in unison with the piano accompaniment.
- McCormack said ending North Korea’s nuclear program, which included a weapons test in 2006, is a “compelling” national security interest in the US.
- The waiters in Luctia’s silver-plated national costume bent stiffly as they placed the plate behind the lavish plate in front of the delegates.
- The site, which borders the Carson National Forest, is rich in dinosaur bones.
- We wanted something very public, but also where we could do a lot of good, not just public relations. “Coincidentally, the National Zoo was raising funds for the panda project.
- The head of the national zoo exhibition and design planning, Susan Ades, told the Washington archive: “One of the secrets of the national zoo is how involved we are in the field of conservation.
- A young lion cub tries to swim in the moat surrounding the lion’s habitat at the national zoo.
- Caption: An owl perches in its cage at the national zoo of Cuba in Havana.
- Teams are formed over national borders and in multiple time zones.
- FALLS CHURCH is an independent city in northern Virginia, 7 miles (11 km) west of the center of Washington, D. C. It is a residential suburb of the national capital, and more than half its working population is employed by the federal government.
- He established a strong national army and instituted effective tax collection.