Use namaste in a sentence. Sentence for namaste. How to use the word namaste in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word namaste. How to use “namaste”
Examples of namaste in a sentence
- Take a deep breath and namaste
- Even President Trump extolling the virtues of namaste remarked that India and Japan (where they bow to greet) were “ahead of the curve.
- Donald Trump greets paparazzi with a wave and a namaste as she’s spotted outdoors, back at work.
- I can look into all the smiling eyes of my farmer friends and give them a namaste.
- Sociable, she has a big tattoo on her side that says namaste, worked two jobs until COVID
- The ‘namaste‘ is incidentally, the new way of greeting by many European leaders including French President Emmanuel Macron
- A video on replacing handshake with the traditional Indian ‘namaste‘ around the world in the wake of coronavirus.
- No hugs, no handshakes just namaste to everyone was kind of different and funny as well.
- That’s provided they don’t say “namaste” or chant.
- Namaste is in, handshakes and hugs are out.
- Namaste is a video conferencing tool that’s currently in beta on the web.
- In an effort to halt the spread of Covid-19, many have switched from the handshake to the namaste.
- The gesture Namaste represents the belief that there is a Divine spark within each of us that is located in the heart …
- So the word Namaste simply means “I bow” and truly, really means “not mine,” as in “none of this is mine, none of this honor belongs to me.
- Scattered around the top of the hill, Namaste cabins offer privacy and seclusion, an opportinity to get in synch with the rhythms of nature.
- Both namaste and lycra yoga pants have become so inseparable from asana practice that “namaste” is now printed on the yoga pants themselves in addition to …