How to use the word Mystical in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Mystical.
Examples of Mystical in a sentence
- The words returned to him, affirmation of a mystical truth and a palpable absurdity.
- As adjectives the difference between mythical and mystical.
- Beautifully detailed resin music box has a mystical dragon eye and plays the song Toyland.
- Anyone who has ever owned—or been owned by—a cat knows its wild and mystical nature.
- A magical, mystical prodcut to create an enchanting fire!
- Want to discover art related to mystical?
- Mystical experiences are a common component of religious traditions across human history.
- It is put on with solemn consecration, accompanied by the most sacred prayer, and the second, higher birth consists in the mystical operation of this ceremony.
- All religious doctrine can be traced to its roots in mystical experience.
- The heart of so many mystical disciplines is “Stay fully present.”
- Mystical experiences have been the cornerstone of religious and spiritual practices for millennia.
- Superman just learned about a massive forgotten mystical war from eons ago — and how the repercussions could affect the DC Universe.
- Mystical conceptions of this kind naturally remained outside the national religion.
- Few are able to have genuine mystical experiences and yet be able to reflect on them impartially and knowledgeably.
- Profound mystical experiences shape our worldview.
- This group will focus on exploring beliefs and practices of earth-centered and mystical spiritual traditions from around the world.
- Perhaps the most commonly disputed type of experience is that called mystical.
- No one calls these states mystical because they’re so common.
- We’ve collected some amazing examples of mystical logos from our global community of designers.
- The allusion to the contingency of a mule’s reigning in Media he very naturally regarded as only a rhetorical and mystical mode of expressing an utter impossibility.