Use Mysterious in a sentence. How to use the word Mysterious in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Mysterious. Sentence for Mysterious.
Examples of Mysterious in a sentence
- In 1923, grief-stricken by the mysterious death of his son Philippe, he launched such a campaign of hatred in his paper that he was arrested in 1927.
- She is an actress whose inner life has remained mysterious, despite the many interviews she has given.
- Greater knowledge of the behavior of aerial explosions has led to a better understanding of the mysterious aerial explosions that frequently occur on Earth.
- It also summarizes reports of mysterious aerial explosions over metropolitan areas taken from newspapers and magazines.
- Could it have caused some unwanted response in this mysterious man, completely by accident?
- The deceptive ordinariness and the mysterious relentlessness of the meat eaters bring terror closer to home.
- The expression of the whole group is exciting and painful, and yet notwithstanding this, there is combined with it a certain mysterious grace and beauty which charms every eye, and makes the composition the wonder of mankind.
- From the mysterious secret of the worship, the spirit of prayer, and the idea of the mighty, ever-recurring stream of birth and decay in the land of the Ganges, the Brahmans arrived at the idea of Brahman, the world-soul, and from this deduced its consequences.
- Before beginning to read he draws in his breath three times, and then pronounces the mysterious name of Brahman, Om. The lesson then begins.
- It was the mysterious secret of the worship, the power of the rightly-offered prayer, which exercised compulsion on the gods.
- It is no wonder that everyone who came near her loved her; for there was a mysterious loveliness about her like the mystery of light, not of darkness.
- We stood in that red glare, and round us and beyond us closed the mysterious penumbra of the darkness.