Use Mustn’t in a sentence. How to use the word Mustn’t in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Mustn’t. Sentence for Mustn’t.
Examples of Mustn’t in a sentence
- You mustn’t smoke.
- It mustn’t be.
- You mustn’t be late for the exam.
- Jim gave me a letter to post. I mustn’t forget to post it.
- You mustn’t tell each other what you decide.
- If you want to lose weight,you mustn’t eat too much.
- My mom gave me her grandmother’s ring, I mustn’t lose it.
- It is essential that nobody hears us. We mustn’t make noise.
- It is a secret. You mustn’t tell anybody.
- I need that book tomorrow. You mustn’t forget it.
- You mustn’t wish to kill or wound anyone!
- He is bady injured in the accident. He mustn’t walk for one month.
- It is important to be at school on time. You mustn’t be late.
- I don’t want anyone to know about our plan. You mustn’t tell anyone.
- Don’t make so much noise. We mustn’t wake the children.
- Whatever you do, you mustn’t touch that switch. It is very dangerous.
- You mustn’t forget what I told you. It is very important.
- “Then we mustn’t feed him any this afternoon,” said Stuyvesant.
- “Why, bless my heart,” she said, “we mustn’t forget about the children’s Book!”
- Girls and boys, we mustn’t forget William Brown and Augustus Grier.
- “No,” said Isabella, “you mustn’t direct entirely; we’ll talk over the plans, all together, and then do as we all agree.”
- “Well,” said the farmer’s wife, after a little time, “we mustn’t stay here much longer.”
- “You mustn’t feel sore at us,” counseled the youthful engineer.
- We all know you’ve had very hard luck this past month, but you mustn’t worry so about the future.
- Why, you mustn’t ever say a thing like that!