Use Multiversity in a sentence. How to use the word Multiversity in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Multiversity. Sentence for Multiversity.
Examples of multiversity in a sentence
- At present, many medical schools merge into multiversity, medical librarians face new development opportunities.
- Jane Smith originated his ambiguous philosophy of “multiversity” between concept and idea.
- University identity is a new problem that begins to emerge just at the end of the 20th century, and research on the identity of the multiversity is a newer lesson.
- “Multiversity” is not used as a word or as an institution.
- And what is the identity of the multiversity that has a prominent position in our country?
- Depending mainly on persistent institutional innovation, TV University can become a multiversity in the field of distance education throughout the world.
- Although Fachhochschulen is the youngest school in Germany, it has become the main body of German higher professional education and is on the same level as the multiversity.
- As a result, I discovered that advocating for “academic freedom” is the central theory of this multiversity, somehow I felt deeply attracted to this.
- Its academic foundation consists of the idea of pluralistic multiversity, the idea of long-term education, higher education in a popular style and the episteme economy.