Use Moving in a sentence. How to use the word Moving in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Moving. Sentence for Moving.
Examples of Moving in a sentence
- You have to keep moving forward.
- A maze of moving legs.
- Moving to Georgia in 1776, he was a member of the General Assembly ( 1776 ) and the executive council (1777-1778 ) and served as surveyor general ( 1778 ).
- He then became, successively, a U. S. senator from Georgia (1789-1793), a federal circuit court judge (1794-1797), and, after moving to New York City, a member of the New York state Assembly (1802-1805) and inspector of state prisons ( 1802—1810).
- The tales, though overlong and slow-paced, are moving in their increasingly fateful mood.
- Sentimental, yes, but finally very moving.
- The current sculpture is one of Rodin’s most moving and compelling works.
- Incredibly fast funiculars spiraled around the outer skin of its long conical shape, moving the privileged and powerful.
- That night, Beijing was authorized to hold the Olympic Games, which is exciting and moving news for all Chinese, but it was unintelligible.
- Background subtraction was used to detect moving vessels in spring video images.
- He noticed that they were continually moving in a zigzag pattern.
- The scene is ineffably, absurdly moving, the sweetest expression of family love seen in recent films.
- Moment: Impulse of a moving physical object … or of a body moving in a straight line to remain in a straight line movement unless an external force acts on it.
- And that’s my goal right now … to just keep moving, because if we stop it’s the end for us.
- The children have grown very fond of our neighbors, and are upset Now that they are moving away.
- She remained bitterly opposed to the idea of moving abroad.
- Someone moving to Oxford will fare even worse, ending up more than £2,000 a year worse off.