Use Mouse in a sentence. How to use the word Mouse in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Mouse. Sentence for Mouse.
Examples of mouse in a sentence
- There is another old ruin a few miles below, called the Mouse.
- A mouse nibbled in the wall.
- Rollo waited many hours longer, but no mouse came.
- The gifts proved to be a bird, a mouse, a frog, and five arrows.
- She called it her rolling mouse.
- Miss Anne made her a mouse, and Lucy played with it for some time.
- She asked Miss Anne if she would not make her a rolling mouse, for her kitten to play with.
- He waited here an hour, and at length a little mouse peeped out.
- Methods Chromosome aberration test of primary spermatocytes of mouse testicles, morphological analysis of spermatozoa and teratogenic test.
- One of the most innovative systems is the one found in the optical mouse used with the Xerox Star business computer.
- “Now, Kitty,” said Malleville, “if you will sit still and hark, I will tell you a story,–a story about a mouse.
- I read it in a book. Once there was a mouse, and he was white, and he lived in a cage.
- Marco thought of the fable of the mouse and the lion, but since his new companion was in such ill-humor, he thought he would say no more to him.
- The Cat and the Mouse used to fight each other in old times, and the Mouse used to beat.
- Rollo darted his paw out at him, but he missed him, and the mouse drew back into his hole where he was safe.
- And their kings (Idanthyrsus and Taxakis) sent to Darius a bird, a mouse, a frog, and five arrows.
- “Let’s make it, man … let’s split….” whispers Bartholomew Oliver, one finger brushing his nose like a rattler nosing a dead mouse.