Use Mostly in a sentence. How to use the word Mostly in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Mostly. Sentence for Mostly.
Examples of Mostly in a sentence
- For our Monday, we are waking up to mostly clear to partly cloudy skies.
- Records show arrests so far are mostly in-state.
- He served mostly on teaching assignments until he became chief of staff of the Army Air Forces in 1942.
- But mostly he sits there like a spider, sticking his head out the window to insult passersby.
- It is a rather scarce forest, mostly birches in a clear and sandy soil.
- The stone for the substructure and casing, mostly limestone and shell-stone, was quarried in the adjacent mountains.
- Milk futures on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange closed higher Friday ahead of a positive ag price report despite mostly lower cash trade.
- Greensboro’s fourth annual National Dance Day celebration on Sept. 19 will go mostly virtual this year because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- U.S. adults who mostly get news through social media lag behind others in attention to election and pandemic news.
- Notably, it stands in sharp contrast to variation in facial recognition ability, which is driven mostly by genes.
- UTSA’s classes to be mostly online in fall semester, tuition won’t change.
- Overall, the work week will see mostly quiet weather with typical August heat for Acadiana.
- Enrollment and registration is open for the “mostly online” fall 2020 semester at Mendocino College.
- In Minnesota, GOP lawmakers see police problems mostly as a Minneapolis problem.
- Bard College at Simon’s Rock will reopen later this months to students for mostly in-person classroom learning.
- 78% of surveyed Penn students will return to campus for mostly virtual fall semester.
- A new horror film directed and written by Rob Savage was filmed mostly over Zoom during the pandemic lockdown.
- Grain futures were mostly lower on Tuesday in early trading on the Chicago Board of Trade.
- The names and words also, exclusive of those examined, which have been handed down to us as Scolotian and Sarmatian, can mostly be traced back to Aryan roots.
- Ancient Greek sculptures were mostly made of two types of material.