Use Miraculous in a sentence. How to use the word Miraculous in a sentence? How is “Miraculous” used in English? What are the rules of use of “Miraculous”? Sentence for Miraculous.
Definition of Miraculous
The term “miraculous” is an adjective used to describe something that is amazing, unexpected, or seemingly impossible, often attributed to a divine or supernatural force.
For example, a miraculous recovery could refer to someone who has regained their health or well-being in a way that seems inexplicable or beyond scientific explanation. A miraculous escape could describe a situation in which someone has narrowly avoided harm or danger through unlikely circumstances.
In general, the term “miraculous” connotes something that inspires wonder or awe, often because it seems to defy explanation or logic. It may also suggest a sense of gratitude or thankfulness for something unexpected or extraordinary.
How is “Miraculous” used in English? What are the rules of use of “Miraculous”?
The word “miraculous” is typically used to describe something that is amazing, unexpected, or seemingly impossible, often attributed to a divine or supernatural force. Here are some common ways in which “miraculous” is used in English:
- Health and wellness: “Miraculous” can be used to describe an unexpected recovery or improvement in one’s health or well-being.
- Survival: “Miraculous” is often used to describe a situation in which someone has survived against all odds, such as a miraculous escape from a dangerous situation.
- Nature: “Miraculous” can describe natural phenomena that seem to defy explanation, such as a rare and beautiful sunrise or a rainbow after a storm.
- Religion: “Miraculous” can be used to describe events that are attributed to divine intervention or a higher power, such as a miraculous healing or an answered prayer.
When using “miraculous,” it is important to use it in context to ensure clear and effective communication. It is also important to note that “miraculous” is typically used as an adjective, and can be used before a noun to modify it. For example, “a miraculous recovery” or “a miraculous escape.”
It’s worth noting that the use of the term “miraculous” is subjective and dependent on the speaker’s beliefs and perspective. What may be considered miraculous by one person may be seen as a natural occurrence by another.
Examples of miraculous in a sentence
Here are 20 sample sentences that use the word “miraculous”:
- The doctor called it a miraculous recovery after the patient woke up from a coma.
- The firefighter’s quick actions led to the miraculous rescue of a kitten from a burning building.
- The artist created a miraculous sculpture that seemed to defy gravity.
- The team’s miraculous comeback in the second half led to a thrilling victory.
- The hiker’s miraculous survival after being lost in the wilderness for days was nothing short of remarkable.
- The sunset was so beautiful, it looked almost miraculous.
- The magician performed a miraculous trick that left the audience stunned.
- The monk claimed to have witnessed a miraculous healing at the temple.
- The scientist was baffled by the miraculous discovery of a new species in the Amazon rainforest.
- The teacher saw a miraculous improvement in the student’s grades after they started receiving extra help.
- The community was amazed by the miraculous recovery of a man who was injured in a car accident.
- The astronaut described the view of the Earth from space as nothing short of miraculous.
- The chef’s miraculous recipe transformed a simple dish into a culinary masterpiece.
- The family’s reunion after being separated for years was a miraculous moment.
- The villagers attributed the abundance of rain to a miraculous intervention by their god.
- The runner’s miraculous finish at the marathon left the audience cheering in awe.
- The church claimed to possess miraculous relics that could heal the sick.
- The musician’s performance was so flawless, it seemed almost miraculous.
- The diver’s miraculous escape from a shark attack made headlines around the world.
- The parents were grateful for the miraculous recovery of their newborn baby who was born prematurely.