Use Milky in a sentence. How to use the word Milky in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Milky. Sentence for Milky.
Examples of Milky in a sentence
- A milky juice oozes out from the cut surface.
- Five foot two, one hundred and seven pounds, milky eyes.
- A Mom’s honest opinion about milky mamas products.
- In the early stages of pregnancy, some people produce a thin, milky white discharge.
- The enormous milky band of stars crossing it was impossible to miss.
- With names sparked from the solar system, the Zenia Collection comes in milky mattes to glowing darks inspired by the hues in space.
- In the first days of your menstrual cycle, you may experience thin, milky white vaginal discharge.
- And the starry profusion of the narcissi! From bank to bank of honeysuckle the garden looked as if the Milky Way had fallen over it and been caught in the high grass.
- If you describe something as milky , you mean that it is pale white in colour.
- Miracle Fix liquid is a thin milky fluid that dries clear and was originally made to improve the handle of cotton fabrics.
- What causes milky white discharge?
- This milky white discharge may also be a sign that you’re pregnant.
- At the slightest movement, it is a milky and woody whiff escaping.
- Milky looking water is usually the result of very tiny air bubbles in the water.
- As long as the milky white discharge does not have an odor, it’s most likely a sign of typical vaginal health.
- An old deserted mosque was given us for barracks; there, on the bare stone floor, in close-packed promiscuity, too tired to react to filth and vermin, we spent our first night as soldiers of the Sultan, while the milky moonlight streamed in through every chink and aperture, and bats flitted round the vaulting above the snoring carcasses of the recruits.