Use Meningitis in a sentence. How to use the word Meningitis in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Meningitis. Sentence for Meningitis.
Examples of Meningitis in a sentence
- Most often, meningitis is viral.
- Compound fractures may sometimes involve meningitis, but the use of antibiotics has lessened this possibility.
- Brain injuries may involve meningitis, hemorrhage, inflammation, and temporary or permanent personality and mental impairment.
- With six major operations this morning and a probable meningitis diagnosis ahead of me this afternoon I think I might be spared the babblings of an hysterical nurse!
- If the Superintendent is willing, go get your hat and coat, and I’ll take you out on that meningitis case with me.
- Meningitis is an inflammation of the membranes (meninges) surrounding your brain and spinal cord.
- Meningitis can occur when fluid surrounding the meninges becomes infected.
- The most common causes of meningitis are viral and bacterial infections.
- Meningitis is a viral, bacterial, or fungal infection of the lining of the brain and spinal cord, the meninges.
- The classic symptoms of meningitis are fever, headache, and stiff neck.
- Meningitis is inflammation of the membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord, called the meninges.
- Bacterial meningitis remains a highly lethal disease in older adults, with mortality rates averaging >20% despite modern antibiotic therapy.
- These layers, called meninges, can become infected and cause meningitis.
- Meningitis is a disease caused by an inflammation of the meninges.
- People sometimes refer to it as spinal meningitis.
- Meningitis is an infection of the fluid of a person’s spinal cord and the fluid that surrounds the brain.
- Meningitis is an infection that can lead to a dangerous swelling of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord.
- Bacterial meningitis is a medical emergency, and immediate steps must be taken to establish the specific cause and initiate effective therapy.