Use Membrane in a sentence. How to use the word Membrane in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Membrane. Sentence for Membrane.
Examples of membrane in a sentence
- If the supply of fluid is unduly increased so that the membrane is stretched, pain results.
- Any other pressure on the membrane will have the same effect.
- Sudden movements of the head or blows upon it may similarly affect the membrane covering the brain or the other structures of the head which respond to pain.
- The interior of the heart is completely lined with a thin smooth membrane, the endocardium, which is continuous with the lining of the blood vessels, where it is known as endothelium.
- Catalase has been immobilized on an activated acetylcellulose membrane by pretreatment with sodium periodate.
- Each bar contains thousands of proteins that transform light into signals through a molecule that crosses the membrane in a zigzag of seven times.
- Objective:To study molecule in basement membrane by electron microscopy and indirect immunofluorescence in patients with inherited epidermolysis bullosa.
- The patients from 5 DMD and 2 BMD were detected by immunofluorescence technique for analyzing dystrophin located in muscle cell membrane, compared with 2 normal males.
- Both BMP4 and Vg1 bind to specific receptors in the membrane of cells, which triggers processes that activate or inactivate the production of BMP4 or Vg1.