Use Members in a sentence. How to use the word Members in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Members.
Examples of Members in a sentence
- The tropical members often have very large flowers.
- Within the installation, the activists organized a sit-in to protest against the expulsion of members of an environmental group who, it is said, had been accredited but denied entry.
- Be prepared to accept the advice of staff members.
- Members of this group are familiar molds that grow on meat, cheese and bread.
- The members of the tribe feel a greater sense of identity with each other than with “outsiders.”
- It will be recalled that fellow members of a kinship group regard each other as equivalents, and they rally as one to the support of a lineage brother.
- The meanings of symbols and forms were immediately comprehensible to the members of the society.
- In most African societies the store of riddles is stable and is known to most of the members of the group.
- Wolves and domestic dogs are members of the same species.
- The third task was to get the five members of our group through a large spider web.
- During the last week, members of Congress and local officials across the country have urged Clinton to intervene.
- They had no sanctioned power to intervene in the affairs of their members, but only to represent them to outsiders.
- The president considered that it was his place to intervene in the disagreement between two of the members of his committee.
- Inevitably, fights erupt among the members of the contending groups.
- Present in the plenary, 195 members and 152 alternate members of the CPC Central Committee.
- Many social service staff members are very concerned about the shortcomings of the policies they administer.
- This week he is sending instructions to members not to administer or mark the tests.
- The only difference in benefits between the regular membership and the affiliate is that only regular members can vote on representatives of the CFA Institute.